Singapore is a wonderful holiday destination. There are many tourist attractions and it is not a typical Asian country. So if you are not sure about where to go for a holiday, think no further. Singapore is the place.
Every year, millions of tourists flock to Singapore for holidays. Why is this so? This is because Singapore is the leading travel destination in Asia with so many tourist attractions. Also, it is a popular business travel destination because important business conferences are held here every year. In this article, let me highlight some of the tourist attractions in Singapore:
1. Singapore Zoo. Singapore Zoo is a nature walk by itself where you can get to see lots of amazing animals at close range. Also, you can visit Night Safari at night. It is the world's first wildlife park built for visits at night and it is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or a modern version of nocturnal houses found in many zoos around the globe. There are hundreds of species of animals that you can see in their natural settings. It is open daily from 1930 hour until midnight. I am sure you will enjoy it.
2. Sentosa Island. If you are a beach and sun lover, you must visit Sentosa. It is an island located just off Singapore where lots of people go there for a day of sightseeing and fun. It has been developed into what seems like a major theme park where you can enjoy lots of activities there. At the beaches, you can suntan and play volleyballs with other sport enthusiasts. But do remember that naked sun tanning in Singapore is illegal.
3. Raffles Hotel. Raffles Hotel is a place for the Europeans in colonial times. A lot of tourists from the West like to visit this place. There are a lot of museum, shops and bars where you can sit down with your friends to have a drink.
4. Jurong Bird Park. Jurong Bird Park is another popular tourist attraction in Singapore. You can get to see nearly ten thousand kinds of birds in this stunning wildlife park. It opens daily from 0800 hour until 1800 hour.
5. Botanical Garden. If you are a plant lover, you will definitely like Botanical Garden. It is a beautiful park with wonderful gardens. Here, there are thousands kinds of plant species for you to view.
So hope that this article gives you some information about Singapore. Do visit Singapore soon. See you around.